Wednesday, November 28, 2012


‎"On the trail of life, hike naked. You never know when you'll stumble upon a garage sale." -- Deepak, Jr.

 

It’s better to go light, leave a little room for statuettes of baby Jesus, or bobble heads of Newt Gingrich.  I always leave a little room in my suitcase when I travel.  But, hiking is another matter, because I don’t take a suitcase when I hike.  Here, in the strip club capital of the “Lower 48,” I can walk down the sidewalk naked, if I so choose, as long as I don’t look longingly, and with fervor, upon someone’s black velvet painting of a native girl with fruit in her hair.  It’s amazing what great deals you can get on skirts when you walk into a garage sale with nothing on.  Sometimes, people will actually give stuff away, for free!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment