Saturday, February 9, 2013

Small victories


‎"When you obtain your number, in line, at the DMV office, you will know your true worth." -- Deepak, Jr.

 

And it really doesn’t matter which number you get stuck with; you are still scum of the earth, inconsequential, meaningless, just another rat waiting for its food pellet.  Do rich folk have private DMV offices?  Can they just walk in and up to the counter, leaving their limo running, outside?  Do they get a glass of wine while they’re waiting?  I’ve never seen a rich person in a DMV office.  Most of the folks look like they don’t even know how to comb their hair, much less drive a dangerous machine down the highway.  I was thinking about purchasing one of those “vanity” plates -- DMV SKS -- but didn’t think I could get it by the censors.  But, then, remembered who I am and what I stand for.  So, instead, I just stole some pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment